The Best Google Chrome Extensions.
Google Chrome is without a doubt the fastest browser. But you can do it even better. Check out some of the best Google Chrome extensions to make your web experience even better. (Video tutorial)
1. Grammar: Correct spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. You can also double-click an unfamiliar word to see its meaning or synonym. Works in the same window.
2. Project Naphtha: copy and paste (or even edit) text in photos.
3. Chrome Remote Desktop: Remote control of other computers or Android. But unlike TeamViewer, this does not require authorization.
4.uBlock Origin: The best alternative to Adblock or Adblock plus. This reduces the load on your computer’s memory.
5. ARC Welder Works like an Android emulator. Allows you to run Android apps (like Instagram or WhatsApp) on your computer. (Video)
Update: Google has closed this project. Arc welding does not work as before.
7. Be limitless: Replace the new tab with a personalized dashboard that contains a high-resolution wallpaper, time, to-do list, and quote for inspiration. Also tracks how much time you spend on each website.
8. Pushbullet: View phone notifications on your computer. It is also useful to send links, multimedia, text from mobile to computers and vice versa. The file size is currently limited to 25 MB.
9. Pocket: Save interesting articles online for later reading. The smartphone app also works offline.
10.Streak for Gmail: Find out if your email has been read or not. While not an official feature, it worked great in my testing.
11. One tab. Allows you to focus on your work by pausing all other open tabs. Also make the calculations faster as it will save huge system memory. To restore all tabs, click the single tab icon again.
12. Streamus: No need to open YouTube.com if you only want to listen to music. With Streamus, you can stream YouTube videos in the same tab you’re working on.
Update: YouTube has disabled it
13 TunnelBear: Free VPN service to surf anonymously. You only get 500MB of data, but it is safer compared to other alternatives.
14. Unseen: Block the “seen” feature on Facebook and messenger.com.
15. AlienTube: Replaces YouTube comments with Reddit comments.
16. Panic Button: Quickly hide all open tabs and replace them with a predefined web page with one click.
17. Fatkun: Batch download images from any web page. In addition, some advanced options are supported, such as filter by resolution or links.
18. HoverReader: Preview the content of the link without clicking on it. Useful if you spend a lot of time on Reddit or read on the Internet.
19. Disconnect: Block trackers and dramatically increase your browsing speed by compressing content.
20. Magic Action for YouTube: All in one YouTube add-on with many useful options like video loop, filter, movie mode, auto HD, etc.
21. LastPass: A secure password manager that syncs your credentials across all devices. Useful if you don’t want to remember passwords for multiple accounts. [Video tutorial]
22. Https Everywhere: Automatically open the https version of the site whenever possible. Protects you from attacker-in-the-middle attacks. Use it when browsing the web on public Wi-Fi.
23. RES: It adds useful functions (such as keyboard shortcut, better layout), etc. to the Reddit interface. A must-have if you use Reddit on a daily basis.
24. StayFocused: Blocked websites that waste time and help you get more work done in less time. Easily customizable.
25. Turn off the history of records. It is possible to keep your browsing history even in incognito mode for that particular session.
# 25 Select Go: Automatically copy the selected text to the clipboard. Save time.
Extensive use of extensions can slow down your browser significantly. Include only the one you use every day.